English Readers– Set 3 Monolingual
At this level readers will be reinforcing phonetic rules as they gain more skills in their individual reading abilities. They may even begin to read more fluently and with expression. At this stage the readers are gaining more confidence in their ability to start reading on their own.
- High-interest topics and vocabulary
- Books with silent e-words and vowels teams
- Engaging stories with complex phonics
- Readers become more independent and fluent
- full color illustrations and photographs
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 12 - 16 pages
- teacher resource guide and inquiry standards alignment guide available for free with purchase
- * all books sold in single set, includes all 10 books shown