English Readers– Set 3 Monolingual
At this level children will be reinforcing phonetic rules as they gain more skills as a reader. They may even begin to read more fluently and with expression! At this point the readers are gaining more confidence in their ability to read and start reading on their own.
- High-interest topics and vocabulary
- Books with silent e-words and vowels
- Engaging stories with complex phonics
- Readers become more independent and fluent
- full color illustrations and photographs
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 12 - 16 pages
- teacher resource guide and inquiry standards alignment guide available for free with purchase
- * all books sold in single set, includes all 10 books shown